Friday 8 January 2010

Forgot to mention

Forgot to mention.. Keep getting offerered to 'come view ping pong show? Ping pong ping pong!?' By a Thai man on Khao San road. My innocent mind presumed this would just be an average ping pong match... I declined the offer and he responded with 'banana show lady lady?'. Again I said no, thinking he must be getting his English mixed up. Discovered from my knowledgable friends that a ping pong show is actually watching naked thai women shooting ping pong balls from their vadges. I'll leave it to your imagination to work out what a banana show could be.. Apparently it involves no-handed peeling.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL! Think I have an idea 'banana show' could be. :P I thought Bangkok was a conservative city, seems like I was mistaken.

    ReplyDelete